We’re happy to announce that TwelveSec, in association with OTEplus, has been awarded LOT 1 of the “Security and Resilience of electronic communications networks and services” project, by ENISA. Specifically, we have been assigned to perform a European-wide survey of Critical Information Infrastructure stakeholders and produce new Methodologies for the identification of Critical information infrastructure assets and services.
- War is Never the Answer February 22, 2022
- Log4Shell – Exploiting a Critical Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Apache Log4j (CVE-2021-44228) January 21, 2022
- EU GDPR vs Virginia CDPA April 22, 2021
- Data protection around the world – Part II March 31, 2021
- Data protection around the world March 24, 2021
- The Privacy Shield Frameworks March 3, 2021
- GDPR vs LGPD February 24, 2021
* Opinions hosted on this blog do not necessarily represent TwelveSec, nor encourage the purchase of specific products or services. Any trademarks mentioned remain the property of the respective trademark holders. Tips provided are only provided as informative in nature and should not be relied on as advice or counsel.