We’re happy to announce that TwelveSec, in association with OTEplus, has been awarded LOT 1 of the “Security and Resilience of electronic communications networks and services” project, by ENISA. Specifically, we have been assigned to perform a European-wide survey of Critical Information Infrastructure stakeholders and produce new Methodologies for the identification of Critical information infrastructure assets and services.
Stay up to date with the latest updates
- Introducing Rootend 2.0.2 July 30, 2020
- Security BSides – A Brief History June 15, 2020
- June – LGBTQ+ Pride Month June 12, 2020
- Intermediate Level Resources For Web Application Penetration Testing May 21, 2020
- Things to do at Home – Board Games for Two May 14, 2020
- Gratis Cyber Security Boost-up for Health Care Organisations May 11, 2020
- Smishing in the time of Covid-19 April 21, 2020
* Opinions hosted on this blog do not necessarily represent TwelveSec, nor encourage the purchase of specific products or services. Any trademarks mentioned remain the property of the respective trademark holders. Tips provided are only provided as informative in nature and should not be relied on as advice or counsel.