- The Current State of Phishing Attacks November 22, 2023
- Bypassing anti-reversing defences in iOS applications October 10, 2023
- iOS Instrumentation using Corellium, frida and r2frida September 27, 2023
- Basic knowledge to get started with Penetration Testing November 18, 2022
- Free Application Security Assessment for Start – Ups September 30, 2022
- War is Never the Answer February 22, 2022
- Log4Shell – Exploiting a Critical Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Apache Log4j (CVE-2021-44228) January 21, 2022
* Opinions hosted on this blog do not necessarily represent TwelveSec, nor encourage the purchase of specific products or services. Any trademarks mentioned remain the property of the respective trademark holders. Tips provided are only provided as informative in nature and should not be relied on as advice or counsel.