This is not just another technical blog, although technical articles have a big share here; This blog aims to address everyday issues of the security community and through your help add a penny to the evolution of security worldwide.
- Basic knowledge to get started with Penetration Testing November 18, 2022
- Free Application Security Assessment for Start – Ups September 30, 2022
- War is Never the Answer February 22, 2022
- Log4Shell – Exploiting a Critical Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Apache Log4j (CVE-2021-44228) January 21, 2022
- EU GDPR vs Virginia CDPA April 22, 2021
- Data protection around the world – Part II March 31, 2021
- Data protection around the world March 24, 2021
* Opinions hosted on this blog do not necessarily represent TwelveSec, nor encourage the purchase of specific products or services. Any trademarks mentioned remain the property of the respective trademark holders. Tips provided are only provided as informative in nature and should not be relied on as advice or counsel.