TwelveSec will be attending InfoSec Conference 2014 at London, UK. Want to meet up? Get in touch!
- Basic knowledge to get started with Penetration Testing November 18, 2022
- Free Application Security Assessment for Start – Ups September 30, 2022
- War is Never the Answer February 22, 2022
- Log4Shell – Exploiting a Critical Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Apache Log4j (CVE-2021-44228) January 21, 2022
- EU GDPR vs Virginia CDPA April 22, 2021
- Data protection around the world – Part II March 31, 2021
- Data protection around the world March 24, 2021
TwelveSec Web Security teleworking bruteforce collaborations NY SHIELD vulnerabilities social distancing partnerships infosec reversing community Corelan GDPR compliance information security Penetration Testing pen-test GDPR Privacy CCPA capture the flag Ethics computer security Application Penetration Test Coronavirus Burp Extender Information Leakage Mobile Security Encryption social responsibility event Reverse Engineering Ransomware attacks cyber security self-isolation pentest Cyber Defense tool ICT security Web Application Penetration Testing Misconfigurations Covid-19 ctf cybersecurity IT security android
* Opinions hosted on this blog do not necessarily represent TwelveSec, nor encourage the purchase of specific products or services. Any trademarks mentioned remain the property of the respective trademark holders. Tips provided are only provided as informative in nature and should not be relied on as advice or counsel.