Senior Penetration Tester / security Consultant
Want to join the twelvesec team? We're a security firm, specialising in assurance and compliance services and we're looking for a seasoned Penetration Tester who's interested in joining us. We're offering top-market salary, a friendly work environment, flexible hours and ability to work from home – as well as a chance to be part of something new and exciting!
We're looking for a Senior Consultant, so you'll need to have at least 4 years of working experience as a Penetration Tester and relevant academic qualifications (e.g. a Master's degree on information security or relevant discipline). You'll also need a strong technical background and good knowledge of security management and governance principles. If you want to intrigue us, let us know if you've been involved in OSS projects and/or security community initiatives.
As a Senior Penetration Tester or Security Consultant, you'll be involved in these types of projects:
- web application penetration testing
- mobile Application Penetration Testing
- System and Network Penetration Testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- WiFi Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Source Code Review
We'll expect you to demonstrate a good understanding and previous experience in the following engagement types (professional references from past employers are welcome):
- Web App Penetration Testing
- Network and System (Infrastructure) Penetration Testing
- Android and iOS Penetration Testing
- Win32 Reverse Engineering
- Win32 / Linux Exploit Development
- digital forensics Investigation
- crypto Analysis
Ideally, you should also be competent in the following:
- Java / C Source Code Audit
- OS Hardening
- Application Threat Modelling
- Application Risk Assessment / Security Plan Development
- Python / Ruby Development
- Java Development
- Mobile App Development
The following professional certifications will put your CV to the top of our “to call” list (with order of importance):
Here are some of the benefits of joining the TwelveSec team:
- Earn a high salary or project-based fee
- Work in a friendly environment, with good team chemistry
- Work from home and have flexible hours
- Get involved in the growth of a new company with more promotion opportunities
- Gain experience with new types of projects and international trips
- Improve your CV by getting security certifications with our support
TwelveSec is an information security firm, specialising in assurance, compliance and ISMS services. Our expertise lies in penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, ISMS development, application architecture review, whitebox web application security assessment and risk assessment, as well as security studies.
TwelveSec has one of the most experienced penetration testing teams in Greece and the Balkan countries, while our network of associates extends across three regions; Europe, North America and the Middle East. Our team is comprised of veteran security specialists, who have extensive experience in the field and have implemented a large number of ict security projects. Having identified the needs and requirements of an industry driven by innovation and cutting-edge technology, TwelveSec was founded to address these needs and establish itself as one of the leading companies in the sector.
How to apply
If you're interested in joining the team, send us your CV in PDF format at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.